great game....bugs drive me nuts!!

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

great game....bugs drive me nuts!!

Postby headflipper » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:26 pm

I am still using the trial version and having problems w/ a "Handler error" or soemthign like that. Before I dish out the 30 bux I wanna make sure that there is a way to fix it. IT REALLY SUX!!!

It seems to come up randomly during game play and I have an optoin to close ht egame down or continue. if i click continue i am no longer able to play the game either with the mouse or keyboard options. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of tiems adn done a reboot. PLEASE HELP!! My wife is excited about this game and it's not going to be so fun if it won't play right!!
headflipper

Postby headflipper » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:54 pm

"Unhandled exceptoin" is that the error is. SOrry i got it mixed up..
j
headflipper

Postby Don » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:25 am

Sorry to hear about this bug, it is not one I have heard about before.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you are running (along with which service pack). That may help with narrowing it down. Do you get any additional information other than just unhandled exception?

Any details you can supply would be helpful.

Thanks,

Don
don@gamesforloving.com
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Don » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:17 am

Hi,

I have been researching this, and I think I may have a partial idea what is going on.

There are two critical pieces of data that would help me resolve this.

1. Were you using the default profiles, or had you created your own. (If you don't know what a profile is, that probably answers the question :))

2. Did you have the add-on pack installed when this happened.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Don » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi,

It's Don Again.

Never mind all that additional information, I found the problem. I will try to get a patch on the website as soon as possible. I will try for tonight, but I can't promise that as I am currently on the road.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby headflipper » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:27 pm

wow when u say quick respnse you are not kidding!! THanks.

I'm not sure what service pack i'm using but i'm using windows xp. Seeing as the puter is only abuto 3 months old i'm thiking that it has the latest servcie pack. As soon as the problem is fixed I'll be buying it. I'm really enjoying it.
jason
headflipper

Postby Don » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:02 am

Hi,

I have placed a Beta Version of Bliss 1.3 on the website. This is a zip file containing only Bliss.exe. You will need to unzip the zip file and then replace your current Bliss.exe with the one from the zip file. Generally Bliss.exe is located at c:\Program Files\Games for Loving\Bliss.

This beta release fixes the bug reported here, as well as several other bugs.

It can be downloaded from http://www.gamesforloving.com/downloads ... _3beta.zip.

This is not a full install, you must have 1.2 installed prior to installing this Beta 1.3.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports