Not a bug per se

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Not a bug per se

Postby D92115 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:30 pm

Any tips on how to have the actions adjust upward with your excitement level? We have the D-Light add on and after being into the game for a while we really just wanted mostly those but we were still getting the "I like puppies. Talk about rainbows!" type of actions. I'd rather not just delete all the more subdued actions because they're nice at the beginning. Thanks for any help.
D92115

Postby Don » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:42 am

Hi,

The game logic is supposed to do exactly what you are requesting automatically. Each action is assigned to one or more categories (such as french kissing) Each category is assigned to a passion level in your profile. The game always picks the highest level actions that it can based on a players profile and passion level.

However, there are numerous things that can cause this to work improperly. If you play for a long time, you can run out of high level actions, and be forced to resort to lower level ones. There have also been bugs found here and there either in the game itself or in certain actions.

In about two weeks we will be releasing version 1.5 of Bliss. A lot of these issues are handled much better in 1.5 than in 1.4. I would suggest that you wait until then and see if 1.5 doesn't just solve this issue on its own. If there are still problems then, contact me again and lets see if we can see what is going on.

THanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports