potential bug with available toys

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

potential bug with available toys

Postby aaronlow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 am

I think I may have found a bug. If you change the available toys, during an ongoing game, the real estate selections do not change. The program needs to close and reopen for the real estate options to change.
Aaron
aaronlow

Postby Don » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:27 am

I just tried running a game and said that I did not have a camera. When the first chance to build took place, a photo studio was not available. I then changed the toy list and said that I did have a camera. The next time a chance to build took place, the photo studio was available, so it seemed to have worked at least in that case.

Could you please give me a little more information about how this took place and what you saw.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby aaronlow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:03 pm

When I start a game without candy and add candy later, the candyshope does not appear. I think the same thing happens with the actions, where the candy actions don't appear.
aaronlow

Postby Don » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:17 pm

Thanks for the additional input, I will look into this.

I am in an airport right now and I don't have access to the game source code, but I am fairly sure that the candy shop is dependant on the Syrup / Honey. So if you don't have that, it won't appear, but I will let you know more tomorrow when I can look this up for sure.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Syrrys » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:24 pm

I beleive that in a post elsewhere (Possibly the action exchange) Don mentioned that the Candy shop was not ready but would appear in a future version of the game. I don't recall the date of the post and I'm not familiar with the version update schedule but ....
Syrrys

Shop Availability

Postby TwentyYearGap » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:47 pm

Actually - the Candy Shop has been available from the beginning. What isn't available yet - is the Toy Shop. :?
TwentyYearGap

Return to Bug Reports