LICENSE

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

LICENSE

Postby FRED » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:06 pm

HOW DO I GET MY LICENCE CODE
FRED

Postby Don » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:26 pm

You license key would have been emailed to you when you placed your order. If you did not receive this email, please let me know.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby FRED » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:00 am

I DID NOT GET MY LICENCE WHEN I ORDERED CAN U PLEASE SEND IT TO ME?
FRED

Postby Don » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:07 am

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can't tell who you are from the Forum. Please send an email to service@gamesforloving.com and include the email address that the order was originally sent to.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby MysteryJayhawk » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:35 pm

I don't understand why we have to re-enter the license code each time?
MysteryJayhawk

Postby Don » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi,

You should only have to enter your license code once. If you are having to enter it every time, that generally indicates a corrupt license file.

There is information on how to fix this at:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/phpbb2/vi ... .php?t=289

If this does not solve the problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby MysteryJayhawk » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:05 pm

Don, I followed your instructions and checked my license file and everything was fine. I wonder if you don't need to refine the upgrade options or setup because this is not the first time this has happened to me. It would be nice to install a new upgrade without having to find your license code.
MysteryJayhawk

Postby Don » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi,

I was not quite clear about your last message. Are you saying that you checked your license file and they were fine and you still have the problem or are you saying that the problem is fixed now?

As a general rule, you should not need to reenter your license code when you reinstall the game. The installer is supposed to leave the license files there even if you uninstall the game. Obviously that is not working under some set of circumstances.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby MysteryJayhawk » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:05 pm

There was no corruption when I checked the license file. My setup is now fine although I did receive an error message when I briefly put it through a very brief trial run. I didn't have time to troubleshoot but will at a later time.

The first problem I encountered is with the programming. As you said, you should not have to re-enter your license code but obviously that is not working. The installer evidently is not leaving the license files. I asked the installer to uninstall the old version and then had to retreive my license code for the new install to play the game and use the action editor.

My comments are that upgrades could use some refining so that there is a process that is automatically done by the installer to setup the new upgrade so that the user does not have to be involved.

I hope this is now clearer and makes sense.

Also, sure would like to see a full-screen option .

Great game! Thanks for all your efforts.
MysteryJayhawk

Return to Bug Reports