Help does't work

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Help does't work

Postby squarepeg » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:05 am

Also the menu "help" doesn't seem to function either by F1 or the menu item. However the help file is there and can be read.

The patch file failed for me also. When it completed there was no exe file at all.

Thanks
squarepeg

Postby Don » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:49 am

Hi,

I have checked the help function on all of my systems and it is working fine on all of them. I am guessing that somehow your install got messed up. I am not sure what is going on with that patch file, several people have had trouble with it, yet it has worked fine whenever I tried it. I am still looking into that one.

I would suggest you uninstall and do a reinstall, it will probably fix the help problem. Or, if you would like to, perhaps you could look in the directory c:/Program Files/Games for Loving/Bliss and let me know all the files that are there.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby squarepeg » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:34 pm

OK - Now I can't reproduce the error. Help is working fine. I wonder if it needed a reboot or something, because it failed to work on 2 different computers. Tonight it is working on both!?
squarepeg

Postby D92115 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:49 pm

I actually had the same problem and for me as well it just decided to start working at some point. *shrug*

So you're not crazy at least square.
D92115

Help didn't work now it does

Postby romeo » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:05 pm

I would also like to report an instance where help did not work but now it does. Not sure what changed. Maybe it was a reboot? Other details: this was otherwise a trouble free upgrade from 1.4.
romeo

Return to Bug Reports