"Take It Off" switches players

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

"Take It Off" switches players

Postby squarepeg » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:57 am

We've noticed on a few occasions (but not always) that the person landing on the "Take it off" square is not the one instructed to remove something. Is this a new feature or a bug? ver 1.5.2 bld 14211
squarepeg

Postby Don » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:15 am

Hi,

In 1.5 we did throw in a few take it off actions where the roles were reversed. We thought it added a little bit of extra spice and surprise to the game.

Do you like it this way, or do you think it was a bad idea?

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby squarepeg » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:48 pm

On any given "roll of the die" you never know where you'll land, so I don't see that this impairs the flow of the game. By the same token it doesn't really add to it either. It is slightly confusing : whose turn is it, didn't you just roll, etc. Guess my vote would be to revert, mainly to avoid confusion.
squarepeg

Postby hawkf14 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:38 pm

squarepeg,

Sorry I have to disagree with you here. I like it that you never know who is going to have to take something off.

The only time it has ever bothered me was when one of us was nude and the other was almost still completely clothed. :?
hawkf14

Postby blissful thinking » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:23 pm

Don said: We thought it added a little bit of extra spice and surprise to the game.
We agree. We vote for leaving it that way.
blissful thinking

Postby squarepeg » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:46 am

Well fortunately due to good design work and the action editor, we can all be happy. If we choose not to like the switched roles (subject/partner) in some actions, we can locate those actions and switch them back or leave them out. Everybody's happy, yea!
squarepeg

Return to Bug Reports