Replace 1 item

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Replace 1 item

Postby ltloopy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:44 am

i was playing around with the action editor and i made some actions to replace clothing and when you replace an item of clothing it will only replace the last item that you removed and it will keep replacing it even though you just put it back on

i also found a problem if you make the text to longer than 23 lones it will not display anything after that
Bliss Beta Tester
ltloopy

Postby Don » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:14 am

Hi,

The issue you point out with replacing one item is a definite bug. I will add that to the fix list for the next release.

The issue with long actions is not a bug, but is part of the design of the game. We intentionally avoided offering a scroll bar on the action field because it would detract from the look and feel fo the game and actions that long are probably too complex anyway. If you feel differently let me know, but that is a design decision made early on.

THanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby ltloopy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:33 am

i do agree that most actions longet than that are to long but what you should do is if they are longer than 23 lines you should make the text smaller. then one i made is one where you drew a card and whatever the number corresponds to in the question is what you have to do
Bliss Beta Tester
ltloopy

Return to Bug Reports