License Key Order

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

License Key Order

Postby MissA » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 am

I tried ordering the license key and i have no idea if it worked. After putting in all the information and hitting next it just brought be back to the buy screen. Was i supposed to get an email confirmation? I didn't get a license code, does it take awhile? I sent an email to support, however some kind of virus seems to have taken down the one email address, so i figured i would post here until its fixed.
MissA

Postby Don » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:16 am

Hi,

I have been unable to find any record of an order to your email address. The website would return you to the order screen if something went wrong with the ordering process that it was unable to recover from. For example, if the web server were rebooted or if the ordering process took too long (more than 30 minutes) or if your web browser lost the session cookie that identifies where it was in the ordering process.

In any case, something went wrong and the order was never completed. When an order completes normally, the email is sent within 30 seconds and you should receive it within a few minutes.

I am uncertain what virus issue you are referring to. Could you give me any more details on that.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby MissA » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Thanks. I tried again on a different computer with a different email and it now works great.
MissA

Return to Bug Reports