Background music stops

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Background music stops

Postby hawkf14 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:53 am

Don,

I have noticed in the past but have never posted anything that if you just leave the game running or you are playing and you don't happen to land on a action that has sound that the background songs will stop after about two or three songs have been played. Then as soon as you land on an action that involves playing a tune when you go back to the game the background songs start playing again.

I am not sure exactly how long it plays or how many because we are usually playing the game and not really paying attention to the music but when it stops you realize it isn't there.

Any ideas or maybe something I can change to get the music to continue?
hawkf14

Postby Don » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi,

Can you tell me what version of the game you are running? There was a bug in earlier verions that would cause the playlist to stop at the end instead of restarting. Is it possible that this is what you are seeing? If it is, downloading version 1.5.6 should fix it.

If this is not what you are seeing, I will need to dig a little deeper into this one.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby hawkf14 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:40 pm

Don,

I had downloaded the 1.5.6 version and just installed it over what I had already installed. I did not verify that was the version it thought is was running but I presumed it was.

Sorry if that causes you more work. This is not a huge issue it is just something I had noticed on an early version and then when DW and I played it over the week-end, after installing the new version, and it happened again I thought I would mention it.

Thanks and keep up the great product work.
hawkf14

Return to Bug Reports