Removal Priority

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Removal Priority

Postby luvher » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 am

Hi Don
First off I must thank you for a wonderful game. My wife and I find it a lot of fun to play, and a great tool to get to know each other even more. You have done, and still are doing a great job. Thanks. :D

My question is about the removal priority in the advanced clothing editor.
If I select stockings and change the name to socks and then select "I want to take this off as soon as possible" sometimes my socks come off first thing, other times they are the last item to be removed. The opposite is also true if I select boxers and select "I want to keep this on as long as possible", sometimes I have no pants and boxers on, and I'm still wearing a T shirt and shirt, and other times the boxers are the last item to come off. It seems to me that either selection is just as random as if "I want to take this off normally" was selected.
Can you give any insight to the this.

Thanks again. :P
luvher

Re: Removal Priority

Postby LXK8 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 pm

I've noticed the same thing.

Also, when replacing clothing, about 90% of the time, only the last item removed is replaced.
I wish this was more random.

Again, when you reove an item, 99% of the time, that items is removed the very next turn.
It becomes a bit tedious replacing and removing the same item several times over the course of very few turns.

Suggestions: Allow for the possibility of more than one item to be replaced before any removal.
Allow for an item to stay on a variable (1 - 5??) turns before an item can be removed again.
LXK8

Return to Bug Reports