Problems with REPLACE breasts for female partner only

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Problems with REPLACE breasts for female partner only

Postby oruza » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 pm

So I have set up an action file with two actions in it.
The first, is a strip action which has no category set, and under subject clothing is set to "take off 1 item" - "breasts"
The second is a replace items action which has subject clothing set to "before this action - bare -breasts" and the action will "replace 1 item".
Both actions are set to occur on all squares except for bribe guard and no other categories or options for these actions are modified or set.

So if I start a game, using only this action file, both players using the default profile. I set the male partner to wearing a T-shirt, and the female to wearing a bra.

If I play a test game, the male player will first receive the "strip" action,where he removes t-shirt, and once completed, the next action received is the replace action. Once replaced, he will receive the "strip" action again and so-on.
For the female player she will receive the strip option, but will never receive the replace option to put her Bra back on. Moving forward, she will only get the no action found message.

This still occurs with different chest clothing such as bikini top. This also occurs if I remove the "before this action - bare -breasts" from the replace action

If I try this with a different body part, such as "bottom" and give both players panties and boxers respectively, the actions work as intended with both partners receiving both strip and replace actions.

Any help would be appreciated, hopefully I'm just missing something. Love the game so much!
oruza

Return to Bug Reports