Some problems that arose during gameplay

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Some problems that arose during gameplay

Postby kpj26 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi, my name is Kyle. My spouse and I had been looking for something to spice up our relationship, and I came across this game. I wanted to get a feel for the game before I bought it, to make sure that wewould have enjoyed it. I read alo of the reviews and everything, and all it was was good feedback, so I downloaded the free trial. On this free trial, I started "playing" by myself, going over all of the things that popped up an simulated game without actually doing the activities. I found throug my course of play that, especially at the colder levels, everything is just quetions and holding hands. With these questions, sometimes it puts you in an awkward spot like ones about howother people look and favorite toys (especially if you do not like toys),and other actions like holdng hands and such. These activities seemed fun and all, but could very well be a turnoff, or not be enugh to get people "warmer". aventualy, the questions do start to get more like wherewould you want to have sex, but still at that point a kiss would beat a question to warm us up more. During game play, I also noticed that as we start, taking it at a slow pace was good to warm us up alot, but as the game goes on, our levels increased faster inside of us,but we were still doing activities at a lower level. I do know that you can manually up the level, however if there was an option to increase tempo as you go, that would be great. Another thing that was a problem as I was goign through on my own was I noticed that the game does a great job of keeping track of what you take off, however all you ever put back on is your bottom layer then you take it off and put it back on and off and on, and that becomes a turn off. I also noticed that I checked for my spouse for her bra to not come off as she does not enjoy having her bra off, and my first action under photo shoot job was for her to pose topless. with this i stopped because she would not enjoy that. though shewould enjoy most all otheractions relaed to that one, that one action is enough fa turn off for her to stop the game and have mehead off for a cold shower. when I was done runnin through the game, I kept it going for a little bit trying to see if the game ever had an end and like a congratulaions player 1 you win. now player 2 has to do what ever you tell them to do for 10 mnutes. it would be a great thing to add on, however dont just make it happen randomly, make it be like a end game button and whoever is winning at that point wins. also, when running through the game myself, I used up alot of the time for the trial, and had 20 minutes to play the game with my spouse, and with aot of the events having 2 minute timers, we only made it through about 11 turns before it timed us out. At that point, I felt that the game was ok, but jamie (my spouse) ws notconvinced, especally since we dind't make it to the hot level, and there was no forplay actions or anythign that happened that really got us going. also, on aside note, for ar studio, there is one action that says draw a cowboy on one foot and a horse on he other with a pencil or dry paint brush, neither of which are checked off.
kpj26

Return to Bug Reports