Game Play

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Game Play

Postby Gramps » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:03 am

This really isn't a bug report, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

In an earlier private message to Don, I mentioned that we had played for about two hours and removed very little clothing and played with few toys.

We played for a second time last night and found that things progressed a bit faster. We played for about an hour and at the end, had removed most but not all clothing. We progressed from a level 4 to a level 6 in that time, using the default levels.

As several people have already mentioned, I would like to have the option to accelerate the progression through the levels. That is different than just starting at a higher level. There might be times where we would play a longer session, but I don't think that would be the usual situation.

Still fun though and we laughed a lot! I'm still stumped by the request to admit a mistake you've made to your spouse and I keep drawing a blank. "At least now we know where the problem is", she says!
Gramps

Postby Don » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:32 pm

Hi,

I am working on two changes for version 1.5 that will address this problem. First, I am adding a speed control for the game, and second, I am modifying the way actions are selected to prevent a problem which takes place sometimes with clothing removal.

Thanks for you input on this, it has helped a lot with figuring out what changes needed to be made.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports