Can't play

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Can't play

Postby jam3485 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure that this will get responded to since I'm not a paying customer yet, but I thought it should be brought to your attention. Yesterday I downloaded the installation for the trial of Bliss. I wanted to try it out and see if it was worth the $30 investment. The download finished yesterday afternoon while I was at church. I came back this morning to open the installation file so that I could install the game and try it out.

The installation seemed to go fine. When I tried opening Bliss though, it tells me that the trial period is already expired and only gives me the options to purchase, enter a license key, or exit. I understand that trial periods are temporary and short, but I've never heard of a program having a non-existent trial period. I figure it's probably a bug or something causing issues and not letting the trial run. I'm running Vista Home Premium if that helps pinpoint the issue.

As I said, I know that I may not get a response since I haven't purchased the game yet. I just figured it was better for you to know so that way this issue doesn't pop up for any other future potential customers.
jam3485

Re: Can't play

Postby Don » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

Hi,

This is something that we have seen on occasion. I have some diagnostics that would help determine what is causing this.

Please contact us at supportATgamesforlovingDOTcom and I can send you the diagnostics.

THanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports