Lucky Encounter or Chance Encounter ?

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Lucky Encounter or Chance Encounter ?

Postby marke » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:13 pm

Great Game Thanks!
This is not so much a bug but an inconsistancy and not a big deal but could be fixed in a new release.
The board says Lucky Encounter but the text says you've landed on Chance Encounter when it comes up.
I disliked the last action post very much . The one on sharing secret sin. I cringed reading just part of it before I deleated it!
It would not be helpful but detrimental to the real purpose of the game in my opinion.

Mark :)
marke

Postby Don » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:28 am

You are right about the lucky encounter vs chance encounter. Originally the square was called chance encounter. Just before the first release we changed it, but obviously didn't change it well enough. I will fix that for 1.5, thanks.

I am sorry, but I don't understand your comment about sharing secret sin. Could you tell me what you refering to?

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby marke » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:07 pm

I was refering to the some of actions in the in the "Confessions" action exchange posted recently.

marke

Postby AgentRavyn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:27 pm

marke wrote:I was refering to the some of actions in the in the "Confessions" action exchange posted recently.

Mark, you have to remember that any actions posted in the Action Exchange are "at your own risk." Don has nothing to do with those actions.

Do what I did -- read through the actions once before playing the set, and take anything offensive out. :)
AgentRavyn

Return to Bug Reports