jBliss 1.6 stuff

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

jBliss 1.6 stuff

Postby Sarcas » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 am

I downloaded the new version (OSX) and have found some small problems. Some of them might be bugs, others perhaps just suggestions for improvement :)

When editing profiles; if I accidentally adjust a wrong category, or accidentally select 'Overload' I cannot revert to the previous setting. I can select Cancel, but then I'd also loose any new setting I made. A 'revert' button which reverts only that setting would be practical.

When editing profiles; sometimes when I lower, or raise the minimum level of something with one level, the maximum level goes down a level. This only happens at the first click on the slider.

When, at the start of a game, the window 'Select action files to be used' is up, the highlighted filename is invisible. There is just a checkbox, but without a name after it. When you click on another filename, that filename becomes invisible and the previous selected on becomes visible again.

When I at the start of the game entered the advanced clothing option, I get the advanced clothing window when I select 'Edit clothing' from the menu, without an option to switch back to the normal window of edit clothing.

S.
Sarcas

Re: jBliss 1.6 stuff

Postby Sarcas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:41 pm

And in the Action Editor 'Append file' is not working for me. Nothing gets added.

Besides the minor bugs we're having a great time with jBliss :twisted:

S.

Edited:
I spoke too soon :) It only looks like nothing gets added. Saving, closing and opening the file shows all.
Sarcas

Postby Don » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 am

Sarcas,

Thanks for these reports. I will examine these and look at fixes for the first maintenance release.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby luvher » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 am

Hi Don
I have tested the new version once and my wife and I have played the new version once and both times the game moved up in the passion levels but many of the action that came up, once we where at the top levels continued to be lower level actions. I came across someone else who had this happen to them somewhere in the forum but have not found their posting.
I adjusted the clothing via the clothing editor a few times during the play of the game.
I also adjusted a few action early on during the beginning of the game,
I also have 17 action files where I pick a few files to play at the beginning of the game.
Would any of this things cause this problem?

Have you come across this before?

Let me know if I can provide anymore information.
Thanks
luvher

Postby LXK8 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 am

I have noticed this as well.
It appears that the game is 'hung up' on the lower level actions.
Even though the pasion level is maxed out, the 'steamier' actions don't get played.

For what it's worth, I am using a single .BJF file.
LXK8

Return to Bug Reports