Is there a way to see a list of actions?

General discussion of iBliss on the iPhone, iPad or iTouch

Moderator: DaveBliss

Is there a way to see a list of actions?

Postby brady1439 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I have the ipad app for Bliss as well as the Dr. D Light pack 1 Expansion. Is there any way for me to view a complete list of actions for the game? If possible, I'd also like to see what catagories these actions are included in. Also, is there any way to see the actions in pack 2 before purchasing that?

Thanks!
brady1439

Re: Is there a way to see a list of actions?

Postby Blisscouple » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 pm

You will have to purchase the PC version with the action editor to do this. It is well worth the money. Not having the action editor and what it does for you is like having only half the game. With the action editor you can create your own ,specific to you and your spouse, action file by creating your own and picking and choosing actions downloaded from the "exchange" on the forum. Use the import function in itunes to get them on your ipad. Editing the name of the action file and having it appear with a different name in the game setup adds some surprise when you and your spouse set up the game the next time you play. Have fun.
Blisscouple

Postby brady1439 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Great! Thanks for the info!
brady1439

Postby Blisscouple » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

For clarity,the description of the action file, NOT the action file name appears in the list of action files in ibliss. This seems to allow you to keep the file name but have what appears in the game seem like a different set of actions.
Blisscouple

Return to General Discussion