Clothing Order During Play on iPad

General discussion of iBliss on the iPhone, iPad or iTouch

Moderator: DaveBliss

Clothing Order During Play on iPad

Postby l&krand » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 pm

We've had iBliss for a couple of months, now, and played 4 or 5 times. Something peculiar has happened twice, though, and we'd like to know if there's a trick we're overlooking, or if it's actually a program error:

We were still in our street clothes when we started playing, so when we set up our clothing, we checked appropriate "underwear" items (panties for her, I think, and briefs for him). For each of the two occurrences, the action required by the move specifically involved removing the undergarment, even though the targeted player had not yet been directed to remove any lower outer garments (pants, skirt, etc.). We just kind of ignored the action, and went on. The first time it happened, subsequent clothing actions didn't specify articles, but the second time, the next clothing action directed at the player (who was supposed to have already removed underwear) was to remove pants.

Could it be that the order in which you check clothing items during set-up, affect this? Is there something else to try?

If this is an error in the program, do I need to post another topic in that area, or will this one make it over there?

Thank you!
l&krand

Re: Clothing Order During Play on iPad

Postby DaveBliss » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 pm

The order you check the items definitely doesn't make a difference. This is either a bug in the program or if you're using any custom action files it could be a bug in them. I'll do some testing to see if I can make it happen on my end. In the mean time, are you using any custom action files?

Also, if it happens again could you either take a screenshot (press and hold the Power button, and press the Home button, then release both simultaneously; the screenshot will be in the Photos app) and send it to isupport@gamesforloving.com, or else write down the text of the action that's causing the trouble and send that?
DaveBliss

Postby l&krand » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 pm

If it helps, we're not using any action files.

I'll try to remember about the screenshot - you're talking about the first one, when it wants you to remove something underneath, right?

I used to be a software developer, so maybe I'm overthinking it, but will that screenshot somehow contain all the previous moves? Is the program keeping a log I can get to and send?

Thanks!
l&krand

Postby DaveBliss » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:53 pm

No, it won't contain the previous moves but it might help me understand the point that's causing the trouble. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately for privacy purposes) we don't keep a gameplay log. In any case knowing that you don't have any custom action files loaded helps me; I'll see if I can reproduce the error on my end.
DaveBliss

Postby DaveBliss » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 pm

I've tracked down the cause of this bug. The fix will be in the next update of Bliss, which with any luck will be available in a week or two. Thanks for reporting it!
DaveBliss

Return to General Discussion