Videocamera Stops Action Music

Use this forum to report any bugs encountered in iBliss.

Moderator: DaveBliss

Videocamera Stops Action Music

Postby eveadam » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 am

First, I'm really impressed with this game; you guys have done a nice job with it! But there is one hitch I've noticed so far...

On actions requiring the built-in videocamera, the selected action music starts normally, but turns off when the camera button is pressed. Upon returning to the game, the background music is gone, but it will come back if you go to menu>settings>choose background music, then return to the game without choosing anything.

I should add that these are songs imported from iTunes. Also,we're using some actions downloaded from the forum, so I'm not certain if this happens on standard actions or if it's an issue with the custom actions only. I'll try to do a test run with only standard actions and see what happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
eveadam

Re: Videocamera Stops Action Music

Postby DaveBliss » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:48 pm

I suspect that this happens on any action, custom or not. I'll look into how to fix it for the next version. Thanks for the report!
DaveBliss

Postby eveadam » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 am

Thanks!
eveadam

Postby DaveBliss » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Okay, a bug fix is in place for the next version. Note that the music still stops if you're playing a song from your iTunes music library; I wasn't able to figure out a workaround for that. But if you're using one of the built-in songs, the music will keep on playing while you're recording video.
DaveBliss

Postby eveadam » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Ah, well thanks for working on it anyway!

Looking forward to the new version!
eveadam

Return to Bug Reports