Bug reports

Use this forum to report any bugs encountered in iBliss.

Moderator: DaveBliss

Bug reports

Postby pogi » Sun May 06, 2012 4:18 am

Several issues. I purchased the iPad app (on iPad 3). The sounds effects are not working. They have stopped working in other games like angry birds. I took it to the apple store and the effects only worked by head phone. They traded out for a new iPad 3. However, tonight when I turned on bliss it happened again. Sounds effects only work by Bluetooth speaker and headphones but not internal speaker.

Also, after getting the new iPad and re downloading the app, the dr delight add ons don't show up. In fact while trying to find them again I was recharged for one add on last night. Frustrating. I'm worried bliss may have cause the problem with the internal speakers not working in game settings...

I also had multiple episodes last night while trying to use the app on the new iPad where after putting all information in and hitting play the app would go directly to home screen. My wife started to get pretty annoyed with me ..:)

Bummer. I may have to give up on the iPad app? Help!
pogi

Re: Bug reports

Postby pogi » Sun May 06, 2012 4:26 am

pogi wrote:Several issues. I purchased the iPad app (on iPad 3). The sounds effects are not working. They have stopped working in other games like angry birds. I took it to the apple store and the effects only worked by head phone. They traded out for a new iPad 3. However, tonight when I turned on bliss it happened again. Sounds effects only work by Bluetooth speaker and headphones but not internal speaker.

Also, after getting the new iPad and re downloading the app, the dr delight add ons don't show up. In fact while trying to find them again I was recharged for one add on last night. Frustrating. I'm worried bliss may have cause the problem with the internal speakers not working in game settings...

I also had multiple episodes last night while trying to use the app on the new iPad where after putting all information in and hitting play the app would go directly to home screen. My wife started to get pretty annoyed with me ..:)

Bummer. I may have to give up on the iPad app? Help!
pogi

Postby pogi » Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 am

I have fixed the sound issue. I am now down to the add on packs and the crash. The crashes happened when using profiles if that makes a difference.
pogi

Postby DaveBliss » Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

I'm sorry you're having trouble.

We're releasing a new version of Bliss for the iPhone/iPad in a week or so. It has a fix in place for a startup crash as well as a button to easily restore your previous purchases. And it also has retina graphics for the iPad 3.

I'd like to make sure that the crash you're encountering is the one that got fixed. Could you do the following: using the instructions from this site, find your application crash logs for GFLBliss and send them to isupport@gamesforloving.com?
DaveBliss

Postby bmg76 » Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi,

First of all just want to say that this is an excellent game! It is amazing that a game has helped us so much...

Now my issue. I did the upgrade today to v 1.1.0 as I have an iPad 3 and the board just went totally out of whack.
I have (hopefully) attached the image to this post for you to see.

Hope it can be fixed quickly!

Brendan
Attachments
IMG_0031.jpg
Game board display issue
IMG_0031.jpg (703.03 KiB) Viewed 44769 times
bmg76

Postby DaveBliss » Fri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Yikes, sorry about that!

bmg76 emailed me separately about this, but for anyone else who runs into this problem here's how to fix it: Go to the Settings and tap Choose a Skin. Tap the main skin and that should fix it for you.
DaveBliss

Postby Blisscouple » Fri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Ok downloaded new version. Found the game tiles were smaller. when trying to adjust game volume with the side button, the camera snapped a picture. It only did this once per new game. It did not save a picture to the camera roll. Tried it with the save to camera roll set on and it made the camera sound once but did not save to camera roll.

After starting the game a few times it seemed to work itself out. The volume button works correctly and the tiles are larger.

I do like the name change option very much. Is it new that you can no longer buy a property if there is not enough money?

Very well done! We cannot wait to play again.

I am using an ipad2
Blisscouple

Bug reports

Postby bmg76 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 am

Hi bliss couple,

The smaller tiles was my issue as well (as in very small). Try the workaround as above and should be all good.
bmg76

Return to Bug Reports