Action files and Bliss for iPhone

Use this forum to report any bugs encountered in iBliss.

Moderator: DaveBliss

Action files and Bliss for iPhone

Postby PinkLover » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm having problems trying to import action files into Bliss on an iPhone. I have tried 3 methods - e-mailing them then opening the files in Bliss, I have tried adding through iTunes and I have tried opening them in Bliss directly from the forum, all to no avail. The action files do not show up in the Action Pack section of the Settings section. More annoying is the fact that each time I *try* and add a file, Bliss will not start. On pressing the "New Game" button, the button is highlighted but it won't do anything. The only way to be able to play is to delete the software and reinstall Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm probably doing something stupid, but I can't see what. The action files are all from the forum, are in bjf format, and work fine on the Windows version. I am using iOS 6.1 (although it didn't work with the previous version either). Any help gratefully received!
PinkLover

Re: Action files and Bliss for iPhone

Postby DaveBliss » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Could you email the action files that are failing for you to isupport@gamesforloving.com? That should help me track down the trouble. Thanks!
DaveBliss

Return to Bug Reports