Tablet, not looking good

General discussion of iBliss on the Android platform.

Moderator: Don

Tablet, not looking good

Postby Mario » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

Hi Don, i've tried it on my phone and its ok, but in my tablet the graphics don't look good, and in landscape i have 2 bars, don't fill the screen, the phone is Galaxy S2 and the tablet its Samsung Tab 2 10.1", since its a board game i think its better to be ready for landscape instead of portrait, and the graphics need some improvement, the new tablets in the market are most orientated for landscape. I will wait if i could see any improvement before i buy.
Mario

Re: Tablet, not looking good

Postby Don » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 am

Hi,

The game does run in landscape or portrait and there is even seperate game board artwork for each mode. It should look ok on a tablet (I tested it quite a bit on a Nexus 7). Can you grab a screen shot of the poor appearance you are seeing and send it to me so I can evaluate the issue.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Mario » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi Don

The game always start in portrait, you can only rotate to landscape after you made all the choices.

Landscape
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6454/scre ... 801051.png

Portrait
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/1807/scre ... 801045.png

Even the letters in portrait don't look good, also the pictures are to compressed, i don't want AA in a tablet :D, but a better looking game will be great.

I don't know if its possible, but if we could customize the board like the windows version will be great, since i have this version i'm not in the mood to play in my laptop, the tablet its more practical.

Btw the tablet its a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 1280x800 resolution

Thanks
Mario

Postby MayaDidas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 am

Mario wrote:Hi Don, i've tried it on my phone and its ok, but in my tablet the graphics don't look good, and in landscape i have 2 bars, don't fill the screen, the phone is Galaxy S2 and the cheap tablet its Samsung Tab 2 10.1", since its a board game i think its better to be ready for landscape instead of portrait, and the graphics need some improvement, the new tablets in the market are most orientated for landscape. I will wait if i could see any improvement before i buy.

ALso i have trouble in tablet. In my tablet the graphics don't look good and it's resolution.
MayaDidas

Return to General Discussion