Purchase Action Editor?

General discussion of iBliss on the Android platform.

Moderator: Don

Purchase Action Editor?

Postby paulb42 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to purchase just the Android version of the game and the Action Editor (I realise the editor won't work on android, but as I understand it, the actions can be downloaded to the Android the device from the editor), or is it necessary to pay out for the desktop version of the game?

Thanks,
Paul.
paulb42

Re: Purchase Action Editor?

Postby Old Silverback » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 pm

You can run the action editor on the trial version of Bliss for Windows.

Be sure to get the latest Beta, the older ones would count down one minute each time your started them.
Old Silverback

Postby paulb42 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:04 am

Hi Old Silverback,

Thanks for the response. I'd not expected the desktop version to work, as the site indicates a license is required to use it. However, on your suggestion, I've given it a go (using 1.6.1Beta1 from the forums), and it turns out that I was unfortunately correct - I get a 'Bliss is Unlicensed' pop up telling me that "You need a license for the Action Editor".

It's a shame really, I'd only really want the game on my tablet, but it appears I need to pay out for the desktop version of the game as well in order to be able to pay for the editor if I wanted it.

Edit: Unless of course, I misunderstood, and you mean it's possible to add just an 'Editor license' to the trial game without having to first add a 'game license'? If so, this is what I was wanting.

Thanks,
Paul.
paulb42

Postby Don » Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 am

You can add just an "Editor License" to the trial version without a game license. Just purchase the Action Editor only and you will get an Action Editor license key that you can enter.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby paulb42 » Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 am

Hi Don,

Many thanks for the response. Could I please ask a follow-up question? What's the best way of getting the addon-packs to be able to edit them, then use them on Android? Should I purchase them for the desktop, or can I purchase them on Android, then download the files from my tablet to my PC for editing?

Thanks again,
Paul.
paulb42

Postby Don » Thu May 09, 2013 11:27 am

paulb42 wrote:Hi Don,

Many thanks for the response. Could I please ask a follow-up question? What's the best way of getting the addon-packs to be able to edit them, then use them on Android? Should I purchase them for the desktop, or can I purchase them on Android, then download the files from my tablet to my PC for editing?

Thanks again,
Paul.

Either approach is about the same. They cost the same through either channel and in either case you need to do a transfer. I guess it would be slightly easier to buy them for the desktop, edit them and then transfer them because you only have to transfer them one way.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to General Discussion