Action Editor and Android

General discussion of iBliss on the Android platform.

Moderator: Don

Re: Action Editor and Android

Postby taylortuckian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:37 pm

How do I get the action editor for Android device?
taylortuckian

Postby Paul_S » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 am

action editor is for the PC. action files once edited, can be copied to android device.
Paul_S

Postby Dannzzigg » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 pm

I have the game and the add on packs on my android tablet, but not my PC. Can the editor be used independently on my pc or do I need to have the game installed on the PC in order to create actions for use on my tablet?
Dannzzigg

Postby Ivo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:06 pm

All you need is to download a demo of the pc game and then purchase the editor serial code only. There are two places for serial codes on the pc. One is for the game and one is for the action editor. The action editor is listed as a part of the menu bar on the top of the game menu, but you don't need a full copy of the game. But I could be wrong. We have both, but I distinctly remember two separate codes, so it should be feasible. If you look around you can send them an email or a private message here. Look for Don or Dave to send them the message.
Ivo

Postby Don » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Ivo is correct. You can download the demo version of the game on your desktop machine and then enter your Action Editor license key. This will allow you to edit actions for use on your mobile device.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to General Discussion