editing a .bjf file

General discussion of iBliss on the Android platform.

Moderator: Don

editing a .bjf file

Postby bamafreak » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:06 pm

how can I view or edit the .bjf file? I want to move it to my computer so I can open it, view it and modify it. How do I open and edit the .bjf file? What program do I use? I wan to limit the times or remove some of the options that come up and add extras.
bamafreak

Re: editing a .bjf file

Postby Don » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 am

bamafreak wrote:how can I view or edit the .bjf file? I want to move it to my computer so I can open it, view it and modify it. How do I open and edit the .bjf file? What program do I use? I wan to limit the times or remove some of the options that come up and add extras.

The best way to limit options is to use a profile, which is available on Android. However if you really do want to edit .bjf files, you will need to purchase the Action Editor and run it on a computer (PC, Mac or Linux). Then transfer the .bjf files to the computer using USB, edit them, and transfer them back.

Note that you will not be able to edit the built in actions of the game, but you can override them. See the Action Editor Manual for details on this.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: editing a .bjf file

Postby Rehan33 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 am

I love reading your blog because it has very useful,effective and interesting topics. Best of luck for your efforts.
Rehan33

Return to General Discussion