Not sure if addon is working right

General discussion of iBliss on the Android platform.

Moderator: Don

Not sure if addon is working right

Postby eolorian » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:12 pm

I upgraded to full yesterday and added DR D Light1 and some that I downloaded here all in bjf format. They were put in the right folder but still only showing Standard Bliss Actions and light. I followed all the instructions I found on the forum but to no avail. If I try to click on them again, it says "No applications found for this file type. " Any thoughts for a newbie to Bliss?
eolorian

Re: Not sure if addon is working right

Postby Don » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 am

Hi,

Are you clicking on the .zip files or the .bjf files? You may need to extract the .bjf files and click on them. We had to change the Android Bliss not to open .zip files because it was opening every .zip file for people, which was not what they wanted.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby eolorian » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm

I emailed them to myself as bjf files and saved them that way. Is that not a good way to go? Most of these are the files are from the forums here. The Dr. D-Light1 file though I purchased ingame and it doesnt show up either.
eolorian

Postby eolorian » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 am

I think I figured it out and thought I would post it here to help others if needed. When I emailed them to myself, my email had me download one at a time from attachments. Two of the files were copied twice and that caused an issue as the duplicates were zero bytes for some reason. With those in the Action directory, it prevented others from loading. It looks like everything is working now.
eolorian

Return to General Discussion