Profiles and Temperature

You can use this forum to report any bugs encountered in Bliss for Android, although the in app bug reporting system is actually more effective.

Moderator: Don

Profiles and Temperature

Postby mzungu90 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi,

First of all I wanted to thank you for all the time and effort you've put into Bliss for Android, my wife and I have really enjoyed it ever since we found it a few weeks ago.

After looking through the settings I realized you could create and modify profiles to your preferences, which is really great for a game like this. I created profiles for both of us, and set the temperatures for the actions accordingly. But when we started a new game, the actions we set to come in at very low temperatures were showing up right at the beginning even though our starting temperature was pretty high. For example, in our profiles we set our talking actions around cold because we enjoy more physical intimacy right off the bat. But even if we start a game at Hot or even Explosive it seemed to start us off with those lower level actions.

Thank you so much for your time, and let me know if there are any more details I can provide.

JB
mzungu90

Re: Profiles and Temperature

Postby Don » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:15 am

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay in response. I missed this post somehow.

The game always ramps up even if your initial temperature is high. It just ramps up very quickly. So even if you set your initial temperature to (for example) 8, there will still be 3-4 low level actions while it ramps up to 8.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Profiles and Temperature

Postby sjacobs » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:50 am

Hi,

My experience is similar to what JB mentioned below. The explanation given explains the behavior when starting a new game however I have seen these same "low intimacy" actions such as sit and hold hands etc. occurring frequently even after playing for more than an hour with the temperatures up to volcanic. Further, I have not ever seen the most "high intimacy" activities show up at all. All these experiences have been using the built-in "Ferocious" profile. (In many cases the timers were also skipped to accelerate the experiment.) I guess this leads me to another question...is there ever an actual conclusion/climax to the game?

In an unrelated aside, the Bug/Feedback button does not respond on my installation. Android Galaxy S5.

thanks
--steve
sjacobs

Return to Bug Reports