Bug in profile settings, passion level not respected

You can use this forum to report any bugs encountered in Bliss for Android, although the in app bug reporting system is actually more effective.

Moderator: Don

Bug in profile settings, passion level not respected

Postby xybliss123 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:44 pm

I bought the extension pack to make the game a little "funnier".

However, the more kinky things never come up. Even with both players at "nuclear" level, and after many moves.

My girlfriend and I like to explore more kinky areas, such some funny soft bondage play or a little anal sex. I'm pretty sure there must be some bug in the Android edition, because these tasks NEVER come up. Even after playing a very long time. And despite that these have enabled in the profile settings. Not even if enabling them for every possible passion levels.

The softer things are nice for warming up. But it's quite a turn off, when they happen at nuclear level passion, and when they actually happen very often at that level (multiple turns in a row is possible).

Examples for softer things when at nuclear-level:

"Y, describe the last time X made you feel really appreaciated and what he did that made you feel that way."
"Guard X is very easy to fool. Tell him a one minute story, explaining how you ended up naked."

(I have screenshots confirming that we're at nuclear passion level.)

However, more exiting tasks happen at nuclear level, such as:

"Y, lay on your back with your legs spread while X stimulates you with a vibrator for 1 minute."

But NEVER more kinky tasks, such as anal play, even if that is explicitly enabled for all levels and much of the other stuff completely disabled, such as "Talking About..." and "Hugs & Kisses" (just for testing, they're nice for warming up).

Also, quite annoying, the same tasks come up again and again, such as:

"Dr. Y, It is time for X's annual physical. He says that his male equipment isn't working as well as it did a few years ago."
"X, you are here to apply for a job. However, you need to complete an Oral Interview. X show Y how well you can perform oral stimulation of her genitals."

While that is funny the first time, it gets quite boring after a few time, when expected to be a nuclear level.

I believe it must be a bug, since it has been tested by explicitly allowing and disallowing tasks in the profile. Hope you'll try to debug it or tell me how it's possible to tweak the profile to do what I want.

I'm somewhat disappointed that despite I've bought the full version of the game and the two extension packs that the same seem somewhat "buggy", to a level that makes it boring to play.

Is it possible to transfer the license to the PC version of that not buggy?
xybliss123

Re: Bug in profile settings, passion level not respected

Postby Don » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:17 am

Hi,

I don't think you will see any difference in what you describe between the Android and the PC version. What you are running into is a Profile issue. The default profiles supplied with the game have many classes of actions (for example, anal actions) turned off. To activate these classes of actions you will need to use the Profile Editor (which is part of the Android game) to create custom profiles for each player. These actions will then appear.

The reason that low level actions would appear at a high level is if the game has used all the high level actions that it is allowed to use. There may be many high level actions that the game is not allowed to use because of profile exclusions, missing toys, missing clothing items, etc.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby wildwoodi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:34 am

I have the exact same bug on my android, very annoying. I have all the actions activated, and have all the available items checked yet non of the high passion levels showed at high level, only the ones lower then the maximum bar

Do hope this gets fixed, it will make this app usable
wildwoodi

Postby Don » Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 am

wildwoodi wrote:I have the exact same bug on my android, very annoying. I have all the actions activated, and have all the available items checked yet non of the high passion levels showed at high level, only the ones lower then the maximum bar

Do hope this gets fixed, it will make this app usable

When you install add on packs, they install new categories of actions (for example, Anal categories added by the Dr. DLight add on). AFTER the add on is installed you need to create a profile that allows these new categories of actions. Then you need to use that profile when you play the game.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports