Truth or dare

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Truth or dare

Postby Niccosan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 pm

I have written many Truth or Dare actions, but wonder about truly integrating them it into the game!
In my actions the subject is given two options, one truth and one dare. The subject reads both options then chooses Truth or Dare.

I was wanting to know if others would like to have a option to pre-select a truth, or a dare option. Then have a randomly chosen truth action or dare action assigned to them by the computer! Then we could write truth actions, separate from dare actions! Then you would not be faced with the same choices!

Just a thought for consideration!
Niccosan

Postby Don » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:57 am

Hi,

I would like to clarify exactly what you would like here. It sounds like you want to create two new types of situations, truth and dare. Then you would have actions that would have a Truth and a Dare button. Depending on which you chose, you would get something from the Truth category or something from the Dare category.

Did you envision that the Truth actions and the Dare actions would be specific to another situation (such as a Doctors office for isntance), or would all truth and all dare actions be the same?

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Niccosan » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:31 am

I honestly don’t know! I use currently use Truth or Dare on Chance, Undeveloped Land, and Lovers Lane game board squares. I have not written any actions specific any to property so far.

In my other post I was pondering the idea of adding two new types of situations, Truth and Dare, but I posted the question looking for any interest TOD at all! I really don’t know how I would like to have it intergraded into the game! I haven’t thought it all the way out! I posted looking for ideas as to how to add it to the game. I could easily just re arrange some actions to trade dares.

I love the game and I love that we can customize it to our liking! Thank you for making it and making it customizable!
Niccosan

Return to Feature Requests