Two questions concerning clothing

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Two questions concerning clothing

Postby marke » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:05 pm

I have two questions concerning clothing.
First is it possible somehow to specify removing panties before a skirt.
Second I would nice to specify something covered and something else be bare at the same time for an action to occour.
This would be an AND function.
Such as breasts must be bare and crotch and waist must be covered before this "action" can occur.
Perhaps a bare only or covered only selection button might get close to that.
Thanks!
Mark :)
marke

Postby Don » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:24 am

Hi,

I assume you are writing actions in the Action Editor and that is what your questions are in regard to.

First is it possible somehow to specify removing panties before a skirt.

The answer here is sort of. Bliss has a pretty elaborate algorithm when it comes to clothing. It knows the relationships of various clothing items and what prevents the removal of what else. So the game will very likely ask a player to remove panties before a skirt, but there is no way to force that. The reason that you can't force it is because it is generally a bad idea to write actions that depend on certain clothing being available. If the player is wearing a teddy or a baby doll, she may not have panties at all, so it is best to avoid these sort of specific assumptions.

That being said, there are 5 categories of "bareness". These are Bare, Visible, Covered, Accessible and Accessible but Covered. Their meanings can be a little hard to understand.

"Bare" means that theree is no clothing on that area of the body. So specifying that the crotch must be bare would prevent the action from running if the player had panties OR a skirt.
"Visible" means that you can see it. So specifying that the crotch must be visible means that the player could be wearing a skirt or pantyhose, but not panties.
"Covered" is the opposite of bare.
"Accessible" means that it can be touched easily. So neither panties or a skirt would prevent access to the crotch, but pantyhose would.
"Covered but Accessible" means that the player could be wearing a skirt, or panties, or both, but not pantyhose.

The algorithim goes further though. A long skirt does prevent visibility of the crotch, and so on.

Second I would nice to specify something covered and something else be bare at the same time for an action to occour.
This would be an AND function.
Such as breasts must be bare and crotch and waist must be covered before this "action" can occur.

That is a good idea, but we don't have that currently. I would suggest that in this case, I would specify that the bare breasts and let the rest go, but it is a good idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests