Love Dice

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Love Dice

Postby shelovesme » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Don,

I was thinking it would be cool to integrate some love dice into the game. I know that this could be something that I could purchase myself and just add action files with it and add it to the equipment, but I thought it could be something that could be written into the game were they could show up for some actions and you could just click to see what you will be doing.
Thanks,

Shelovesme
shelovesme

Re: Love Dice

Postby Don » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi,

I think the difficulty with this would be that they are entirely too random. For instance, a pair of love dice might well come up with something like Kiss (on the first die) and Genitals (on the second die) during the early phases of the game when the players are still dressed. That would defeat most of the AI of the game that is trying to select appropriate actions as the game progresses.

I suppose they could be used only during later phases of the game and when the players are naked, but then they might come up with really mild actions inappropriate to that phase of the game.

Any thoughts?

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Love Dice

Postby shankscomp » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:49 pm

shelovesme,

Go to the exchange, I uploaded a games action file. I incorporated dice into it.
Tim
shankscomp

Return to Feature Requests