Android Port?

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Re: Android Port?

Postby smiling grandpa » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 am

Don,
Anything new on Android? I just got a Lenovo thinkpad K1 for work and would love to use it with Bliss. Hope all is well there.
Husband of one and father of six
smiling grandpa

Postby bothsandl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 pm

We are still curious as well. Ourselves and most of our close friends are Androiders and could help supplement your income.
bothsandl

Postby markinmo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm looking forward to purchasing this product for use on my Nexus 7. I hope it isn't too far down the road. :)
markinmo

Postby Don » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

I have made a lot of progress in the past few weeks and I am happy to report that the game is very close to ready for Beta testing.

I expect to begin Beta test within the next two weeks.

If anyone is interested in being a Beta tester, please drop me a note at supportATgamesforlovingDOTcom.

The only requirement is that you have an Android device that can access the Google store and that runs Android 2.2 or newer.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby markinmo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 pm

This is exciting news, I can't wait.
markinmo

Postby shelovesme » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

I have successfully side loaded the trial version of Android bliss on my kindle fire but am wondering if it will still Will work with the full version. Has anyone tried it?
Thanks,

Shelovesme
shelovesme

Postby Don » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm

shelovesme wrote:I have successfully side loaded the trial version of Android bliss on my kindle fire but am wondering if it will still Will work with the full version. Has anyone tried it?

Unfortunately this will not work. The difference between the demo and full version is a license supplied through the Google Play Store. Since the Kindle Fire cannot access the Google Play Store, you cannot license the game.

To allow this, we need to support a separate API that Amazon supports for licensing through them. However we have not done that yet.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to Feature Requests