License Key

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

License Key

Postby joeguy68 » Tue May 16, 2006 5:54 pm

I saw on the purchase page I could buy the game and the Action Editor for $39.95 then below there was a price for the license key. I am assuming the key price is if I loose my key. Just want to confirm that purchasing the game will give me the license to open the game. Thanks for your help.
joeguy68

Postby Don » Wed May 17, 2006 6:37 am

Perhaps the order form is a little misleading there.

The first item on the list is actually for two license keys, one for the game and one for the Action Editor. This is a bundle of both license keys at a discounted price. The other item on the list is a single license key, just a key for the game. You can also purchase a key for the Action Editor alone if you bought the game and then later decided you wanted the action editor.

So, you can buy:

Game + Action Editor $39.95
Game Alone $29.95
Action Editor Alone $19.95

There is never any need to purchase the actual game program, that is freely downloadable on the website. All you need to purchase is keys. The expansion is different, for it, you pay for the actual download, not for a key.

For any of the above products, if you lose your key, we will resend it free of charge assuming that you can give us enough information to locate the original purchase. As long as you know the email address it was originally sent to, we should be able to locate it.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby joeguy68 » Wed May 17, 2006 9:39 am

Thanks for the quick reply Don. Look forward to playing the game!
joeguy68

Return to Feature Requests