Feature Requests

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Feature Requests

Postby Tater » Thu May 18, 2006 2:05 pm

1) Ability to define a time-limit for the game to progress from lowest to highest level.
2) Along with above a "Timeout" that declares a winner based upon $$ and a bonus action <??> for winning.
3) Ability to "Pass" on an action and receive an alternate -- for example if it is an unexpected turn-off, exceeds comfort zone / available time / etc.

editing to add some thoughts...

4) Place: Night School -- actions are 'homework assignments' to be performed between games.
5) Ability to save clothing configurations.
6) As posted in another thread -- a Wizard mode for the action editor.

General observation, no ideas in this realm but I wondered what others thought:

For my wife and I the "game board" almost doesn't exist. I'd say the only time I look at it is when I'm trying to decide what sort of builiding to make. This is probably a good thing in terms of porting to a handheld device as I think the board could simply be eliminated. However with the PC game, it would be nice to use the gameboard in a strategic way. Maybe different paths you can select etc.
Later, Tater
Tater

Re: Feature Requests

Postby Sarcas » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 am

Tater wrote:3) Ability to "Pass" on an action and receive an alternate -- for example if it is an unexpected turn-off, exceeds comfort zone / available time / etc.

Supporting this point; also because we sometimes are a bit to quick checking all 'available stuff' and an action pops up which is not possible at that time. But most often it is indeed an unexpected turn-off or exceeds the comfort zone at that moment in time, space etc. I propose a system with some 'decline'-points. Somewhere in the prefs you can set a certain amount of decline's to be used per person in the game. When you really do not want to do an action, you can hit the 'decline' or 'pass' button, and then the action gets skipped, costing you a decline-point. There could be a more complex system, like choosing to display a different action, or skipping the turn completely (perhaps costing you another credit, or giving you a special penalty-action, or giving the other player an extra decline point).

Another reason for me to request this feature is that in my experience once we say 'Nah, let's skip this action…' we tend to skip more and more actions we feel a bit shy about. And in doing so nullify the little push Bliss can give to just lean a bit out of our comfort zone and experiment.

S.
Sarcas

Return to Feature Requests