Translations

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Translations

Postby duke2k » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 am

Hello there,

it has been a while since I last wrote something in this forum but I regularly come back here to see if there is something new...
My SO and I are still playing Bliss (maybe not that often nowadays) and we both enjoy it a lot.
But there is still one thing missing: translations

I didn't want to revive a nearly 10 years old thread, so I decided to start a new one to see if there is still demand.
If so, Don and DaveBliss could, for example, setup a crowdin.net project...
I would love to play Bliss in German!

Kind regards

duke2k
duke2k

Re: Translations

Postby Don » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 am

Hi,

We have started on translations several times but each time the people involved have dropped out fairly early in the project.

I am interested in hearing from Bliss players in general. Let me know if you would be interested in a translation and if you would be willing to help with it.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby duke2k » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 am

Sadly no one reacts... But my offer to help translating Bliss still holds.
duke2k

Postby anbe » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:04 am

I think together we could get translating content and so to reach a lot more people.
I volunteer for translations into Spanish. I'm no expert, but I'll try to do my best.
anbe

Postby anbe » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:36 am

I think together we could get translating content and so to reach a lot more people.
I volunteer for translations into Spanish. I'm no expert, but I'll try to do my best.
anbe

Return to Feature Requests