POLL for all Bliss players and potential players

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Bliss does not currently include intercourse, but instead leaves that up to the couple. Which of the following would you prefer.

We like it the way it is, providing foreplay but not intercourse
5%
We would prefer that the basic game include "going all the way".
56%
We would prefer to leave "going all the way" to add on packs
39%

Total votes : 85

POLL for all Bliss players and potential players

Postby Don » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:36 am

One of the design decisions made in the basic Bliss game was not to include intercourse within the basic game actions. Most of the customers we surveyed prefered to go there on their own.

This poll is here to confirm that early study.
Don
Super Moderator

Postby ed » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:32 pm

I can understand that some people may not wish the game to dictate everything, but surely they could just change the settings in the player profile editor to prevent those actions from ever appearing (ie: have a few more categories in the profile editor to cover these new actions). The game is good as it is, but would be even better if it included everything! Thanks for the hard work :)
ed

Postby dayoff » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:09 pm

I am not yet a user of this game, though I will be soon. As a user of 4Play 5.0 and former user of Lovers Exstacy, I have to say that activities including actual penetration (without ejaculation for the male) greatly enhance the games for me. It also aids multiple orgasms for my mate.
DayOff
dayoff

Postby dachimp » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:59 pm

I would like to see it added, but as an add on. That would make it fairly easy to have it be a part of the game or not. It should be free, but a separate action file.

My 2 bits.
dachimp

Postby canucks » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:06 am

I agree completely.

dachimp Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to see it added, but as an add on. That would make it fairly easy to have it be a part of the game or not. It should be free, but a separate action file.

My 2 bits.

Having it as an add on pack provides the ability to have different levels of add-ons from tame to adventerous. Or that can be done by the player profile.
canucks

Postby momminy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:01 pm

I would like to see going all the way added. In the player profiles, some of the questions deal with intercourse, but none of the actions do. Why put the question there if the actions not there?
live, laugh, love
momminy

Return to Feature Requests