Action vs Arousal

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Action vs Arousal

Postby Exardious » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:07 am

Hi there

Thanks for a great game. Finally something coded something useful. :D

Well, i just have one request. You can set the minimum allowed arousal lvl for each category of action. Maybe there should be a feature to set the maximum arousal too? I mean, lets say you and your partner reached the maximum arousal lvl. You've already had your penis licked and sucked clean of various honey and other sweets. You have "examined" your partner very thoroughly with your fingers. And then your told to sit down with your partner, and tell him/her which moviestar he/she reminds you off. Not very exciting. :wink:

Oh, and i have one question. Are there actually any intercourse actions in the trial version? I haven't seen one single intercourse action yet. But we just might have been a little unlucky.

Regards
Exardious
Exardious

Postby Don » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:16 am

Hi,

I don't know if you are running version 1.4 or 1.5 of the software. 1.5 was just released a few days ago.

The 1.4 version has a minimum level for each category of action. You can control these by creating and using a Profile.

The 1.5 version has a minimum and a maximum level for each category of action. Again, you can control these through your profile.

The base game (trial or otherwise) does not include intercourse actions. Most people play the game for 45 minutes or so and then move on to other things :)

The add-on packs do include intercourse.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Exardious » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:39 am

Seems like my idea is already implemented in a newer version. Yes i have a question then. Do you have a trial version of v1.5? Would be sweet. :P
Exardious

Postby Don » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:44 am

The trial version of 1.5 can be downloaded from:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/Download.aspx

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests