Create My Own Prerequisites

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Create My Own Prerequisites

Postby tecbuilder » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:44 pm

I've come across a few actions that I was thinking it would be nice to allow an action to occur because some other action had occurred. I can do this with the pre-programmed ones, but the actions I have in mind don't involve the guard, stripping, or dancing.
tecbuilder

Postby Don » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 am

Hi,

We have been kicking around a trigger system for actions for a while. It would cause one action to be followed as soon as possible by another. The idea of generic prerequisites has also been on the list for a while. All of this will show up eventually.

If only there were more time...

Thanks for the suggestion.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby tecbuilder » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:14 pm

:D Well when you do find some more time. Let me know where you found it. I need some to! :D
tecbuilder

Postby Dean7878 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 am

I certainly understand having a shortage of time! That said I would strongly support customizable prerequisites! Maybe tied to the categories? Maybe just like the existing ones except customizable. I would think 10 more should be enough.

I assume adding the first one will take some time but once that is done, 2 or 10 would not be that much different in terms of work. I have never written a program but I have spent a few hundred hours writing HTML before time saving editors came out.
Dean7878

Return to Feature Requests