"not covered" selection on clothing page

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

"not covered" selection on clothing page

Postby scrosland » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 am

Hello Don,

Would it be possible to add a "not covered" checkbox on the clothing items page where there is already a "only need one" checkbox? I'm thinking that we could then create actions that require one or more of a selection of clothing items and that the clothing item was not covered over.

E.g. it could be useful for actions that would only work when the female was wearing a bra and that the bra was not covered in other clothes.

Thanks,
Simon
scrosland

Postby Don » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:20 am

Hi,

You can already do this (mostly) by checking Removable. If Removable is checked, it means that there is no other item of clothing preventing you from removing the item(s) specified. There are a few cases where this would not to exactly what you want, but for 90% of the cases this does what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby scrosland » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:25 am

OK, that's a neat trick. I'll have to try it out.

Thanks!
Simon
scrosland

Re: "not covered" selection on clothing page

Postby thumosjee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:02 am

i was just wondering if there will be an expansion pack of clothing and if so what is the ETA on it?
thumosjee

Postby LXK8 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 am

I'd be very interested in knowing this as well.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
LXK8

Postby Don » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:22 am

Hi,

There is not likely to be an expansion pack of clothing because the game currently does not support clothing as an expansion item.

I have looked into this several times and I have not found a suitable plugin model for clothing as the parameters of a clothing item are so complex.

We have tried to cover every likely clothing item in the game. If there are significant items that are missing, please let me know and I will get them added in a future release.

On occasion we have had suggestions for items that although slightly different from the base item wouldn't have any change to game play. For example, a "String Bikini" doesn't change game play any from a "Bikini". So we have tended not to include things like that, but any significantly different clothing item should be added to the game itself.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Don » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 am

Hi,

There is not likely to be an expansion pack of clothing because the game currently does not support clothing as an expansion item.

I have looked into this several times and I have not found a suitable plugin model for clothing as the parameters of a clothing item are so complex.

We have tried to cover every likely clothing item in the game. If there are significant items that are missing, please let me know and I will get them added in a future release.

On occasion we have had suggestions for items that although slightly different from the base item wouldn't have any change to game play. For example, a "String Bikini" doesn't change game play any from a "Bikini". So we have tended not to include things like that, but any significantly different clothing item should be added to the game itself.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests