Photo Studio request

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Photo Studio request

Postby squarepeg » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:15 am

For the Photo Studio actions, normally the subject is the photographer and the partner is the model. When a player lands on their own Photo Studio square, they work as the subject/photographer. When they land on the other player's Photo Studio they have the option to "work" or "pay". If they select work they are the subject/photographer and likewise if they choose "pay" they are the partner/model. In most other situations this works fine. But in this particular situation I think the game play would be better if you had to pay to be the photographer and not the model. Would it be very difficult to switch this one situation only?
squarepeg

Postby Don » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:18 am

Squarepeg,

It wouldn't be hard to make this change. I can see how this makes sense as well as how it would be sort of inconistent with the rest of the game.

I would love to hear input from others. If the idea is met with a positive response, we will change it for the next version.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby hawkf14 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:39 pm

I can understand Squarepeg position also, but I don't know that it should always be the case.

Maybe give the option of selecting that at the beginning of game or something.

One time I want to be the photographer when we play the game and the next I would prefer to be the model. Would it be possble to have this an option similar to what you are wearing or your "heat" level?

Just my 2c worth.
hawkf14

Postby rkaiser108 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm

I agree with Squarepeg. This makes sense, but only for this particular store (maybe the Caberat)
rkaiser108

But the logic is there as it is...

Postby cabinets » Thu May 17, 2007 7:10 am

If you go to a real photo studio, if you work you are involved with taking the photos. If you pay, you are the one which has your picture taken. Isn't this how it is in the game?

Maybe here the buttons should be work or model.... I see the point about having to pay to be the model... sort of backwards unless you are an exhibitionists.
cabinets

Postby Pickwalls » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:58 am

What if instead of a Portrait Studio it was a Modeling Agency so that working would be modeling. The photographer would then come to the modeling agency.
Pickwalls

Return to Feature Requests