school

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Postby Don » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:18 am

Hi,

We thought about a school at one time, but decided against it because of the implications of pedophilia and other issues with children. Other than that, I think is a great idea. I would love to hear what others think about this idea.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby squarepeg » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:47 am

How about "Night School" then? I think this has good possibilities. Actions could require learning something new, paying attention, tutoring, discipline and more.

The property that might also be nice to add is a clothing store of some kind, maybe "Intimate Apparal"? Offering actions to choose something new for your partner or they swap something, dreessing up or dressing down. There doesn't seem to be a problem updating the clothing editor on the fly.
squarepeg

Postby tecbuilder » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:50 am

Don wrote:We thought about a school at one time, but decided against it because of the implications of pedophilia and other issues with children. Other than that, I think is a great idea. I would love to hear what others think about this idea.
Don

School is such a general term. I think if you had grade, middle, jr. high, or high school you are absolutely correct. But there is also tech schools, colleges, universities, etc. As far as the pedophillia goes, I'm not sure how your program could play a role with it. After all, the program is about sex. There is no way you can control who buys or how it is used. I don't think you should limit the categories based on what some sick *#?@ could use it for.
tecbuilder

maybe a university?

Postby momminy » Thu May 03, 2007 3:55 pm

I agree with a lot of what techbuilder had to say. How about adding a university? Maybe where we could "learn" some new things? Or night school was a good idea too. Thanks!
live, laugh, love
momminy

Postby edensbed » Mon May 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Changing the name from "School" to "University" sounds like a valid idea. It could be a combination of creative sex ed information and activities where one spouse has to "teach" the other what all they enjoy (ex. "Let me teach you orally/physically how to massage my back).
edensbed

Return to Feature Requests