Pictures for poses

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Pictures for poses

Postby B&E » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:47 pm

A thought occured to me me when I was making some actions. It would be great to have a picture of a position because words sometimes cannot easily explain a position. When I was looking up some positions I came across a listing of positions at sexinfo101. The thing about it is they used computer "dolls" for a lack of better word to show the positions. Could something like this be incorporated in Bliss to show positions? Better yet could these dolls be adjusted by players to represent themselves? A variation of the clothes editor could be used whenever one gains or loses clothes to track progess or a picture of each player in the corner of the screen to track progess. Anyway wanted to point out the idea that occured to me.
B&E

Postby Don » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:16 am

B&E,

That is an interesting idea. You can sort of track what you are wearing by looking at the clothing editor at any time, but pictures for positions could be interesting.

I will add this to the list of suggestions for a future version.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby mac » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:04 pm

A work around is to have an action that says to open file "such and such." On my Macintosh I would write the action to say "Use Spotight (a search tool) to open Action12" or whatever. This file, which could be a jpeg, pdf, or whatever you choose, would have the description and picture of the position. I found a book on Amazon with simple line drawings of many different positions. I don't think it wise to get graphic/realistic with the images, so these work well.

Another option would be to record an audio how-to. Write an action that says "Open/listen to AudioFile3" or whatever. You or your spouse will have recorded what the "worker" will do, and he or she listens to the audio file with headphones, or over speakers both of you can hear. Useful for lengthy or involved instructions of an action.
mac

Return to Feature Requests