Music?

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Music?

Postby oregonrebel » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Hey,
Just bought the game and been playing around with it. Are you not able to add your own music??? I added some songs to the folder that they are in but it didnt show up.....

This seems like it would really be a nice thing to have.... Some of the songs wont really get wife going to much i dont think.

OR
oregonrebel

Postby Don » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:55 am

Hi,

The music used in the game is changed by editing the two Media Player playlists Bliss and Bliss Background. These can be edited within Windows Media Player. Detailed instructions are available in the online help (Press F1 in the game) under Music.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby tractor » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Could you allow a person to use the full functionality of Media Player within Bliss. It appears to me now that all you can access is the music in those two files even though you may already have boatloads of music in Media Player. If you had full functionality, you could on the spot, access anything in media player, or pause and download a new song that you were both up for.
tractor

Postby Don » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi,

That is an interesting idea, I will have to see if there is a good way to do that for a future release.

For now, you can add all the music you want to the playlists just by dragging it there in the Media Player. All of your music is accessible from within the game by doing this.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests