Repetitive action types in profiles

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Repetitive action types in profiles

Postby MrBeck » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 am

When you add a new action file, the actions are categorized by their type (i.e. Kissing, Intercourse, etc.). Unfortunately, the profiles don't merge the types very well. For example, in my profile, there's a bondage category (with several sub-categories) that I have to set in my profile for the Dr DLight action pack, and then the same category with several identical sub-categories for another set of extra actions. (Sorry I don't have Bliss installed on this computer to give a specific example, but hopefully you know what I'm talking about).

It would be really nice if the categories of actions that came with Bliss were expanded a lot and then the extensions made use of these categories rather than providing their own since this would make managing the profiles much better. As it is, I have to edit my profile every time I add a new action set or else the actions from that set won't necessarily get included at the right time in the game.

I'm not exactly sure of the best way to do this, but it would be nice if it could happen.
MrBeck

Return to Feature Requests