New features!

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Postby hawkf14 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:21 am

secoff,

I don't understand your statement. This is a game for two people. It is not a solo game so it already has multiplayer. If you are talking more then two I think you should probably look somewhere else because any Bible I have ever seen does not mention a husband, wife and some other number of parties. This is a Christian game for married couples.

Maybe I just misunderstood your comment.
hawkf14

Christian game?

Postby wolfepakt » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:20 pm

Folks,
I have been playing with the game for about 2 yrs now, and reading this forum for about that long.
Don does not claim to only market to Christians, but he has stated that is what he is.
His focus here is on a couple. IE One man and one woman.
If you read his about page he says that quite clearly.
If you want games for more than that, then Bliss is not for you.
No judgement, but just a statement.
Troy

PS the thread entitled swingers gets into this subject quite deeply
Troy
Wanna get back at forum spammers? Redirect them to www.bannedforspamming.com
wolfepakt

Postby hawkf14 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:34 am

secoff,

Here is a quote from Don, the creator of the game that I am sure you have seen since you also posted on the swingers thread and it was addressed to you:

[quote="Don"]Secoff,

Although I had to edit your post, your point is very well made. Bliss addresses a specific market. There are other games for other markets.

We founded Games for Loving for the purpose of supplying wholesome games to enhance a monogamous relationship. Providing games for other lifestyles is not part of our plans, even though we know that our games do not meet the needs of everyone.

We fully support the right of each individual to live his or her life as they see fit, and make no judgements regarding other lifestyles.

I want to thank all of you who have participated in this forum for you input and your ideas.

Don[/quote]

I apologize for my comment about this being a christian game but with the world the way it is these days to find a game that is marketed to monogamous relationship almost has to refer to a belief in christiandom in my humble opinion.

I hope you can find what you are searching for.
hawkf14

Return to Feature Requests