Option in Game to never see a particular action again

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Option in Game to never see a particular action again

Postby cabinets » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:31 am

It would be nice to have an option from within the game to set any particular action as one to never use again.

I know this could be a tough one as if someone killed a lot of actions, it could leave particularly in the early phases of the game, no available action for a particular situation.

However, this would be a great feature for any action which one would never want to do or a '10', in spite of its category being one which might not be considered a '10' category.

I guess this might require a 'reset to default' control as well, which would erase all "don't use again" marks within the database. That way if too many were set to not display and it affected the game, one could reset back to default.

Yes, the action editor can sort of do this, but it can't on the default action files included with the game.

An example:

Shaving.... not a bad thing to allow. But I really don't want to be totally bare in the genital area although some or a trim is not so bad. :twisted:
cabinets

Return to Feature Requests