Several requests/comments

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Several requests/comments

Postby wifeandmama » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:01 am

I have a few feature requests/comments:

1. When an action requires music, it would be helpful for the button to say "Choose music," rather than "OK." Several times we have completed an action and clicked the "OK" button only to discover we were supposed to have used music! Different wording on the button would very easily eliminate this confusion.

2. I would like to have the ability, in the profile editor, to determine a degree of comfort with a particular category. For example, oral stimulation is beyond my comfort zone, but I'm willing to "practice" and become more comfortable. I don't want to remove this category completely, because then I would never get accustomed to it, but it is uncomfortable for me when six consecutive actions all fall into this category. If the editor could be set to only utilize a percentage of the actions assigned to a particular category, users could gradually increase this. I don't know how complicated the programming for that would be, though.

3. It might be nice to have the ability to add actions (via the action editor) that require adding clothing the player was not originally wearing. For example, if the woman began wearing regular street clothing, actions would be able to be assigned that require her to put on certain lingerie (which would be chosen as available through the toy menu).

4. More specific actions need to be written for the dancing/stripping options, for those of us who don't have a clue how! "Perform an exotic dance" just doesn't cut it when you've never seen one. :lol: Maybe a separate "how to dance" action set?
wifeandmama

Postby Don » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 am

Hi,

These are some good ideas.

1. When an action requires music, it would be helpful for the button to say "Choose music," rather than "OK." Several times we have completed an action and clicked the "OK" button only to discover we were supposed to have used music! Different wording on the button would very easily eliminate this confusion.

Good idea. I will do this on the next release.

2. I would like to have the ability, in the profile editor, to determine a degree of comfort with a particular category. For example, oral stimulation is beyond my comfort zone, but I'm willing to "practice" and become more comfortable. I don't want to remove this category completely, because then I would never get accustomed to it, but it is uncomfortable for me when six consecutive actions all fall into this category. If the editor could be set to only utilize a percentage of the actions assigned to a particular category, users could gradually increase this. I don't know how complicated the programming for that would be, though.

This one will require some thought. I will see if I can do something like this. However, you should never recieve six "oral stimulation" actions in a row. Each category of action (such as "oral stimulation") has a repetition counter for it. If you get an action in that category, the game requires that a certain number of turns elapse before it will give another action in that category. For the example you mentioned (Kissing genitals) the repetition value is 5, so you won't get that type of action again until the dice have rolled 5 times.

What I could do is make the repetition value changeable by the user. Then you could make it happen only after 9 times (for example). Do you think that would solve the issue?

3. It might be nice to have the ability to add actions (via the action editor) that require adding clothing the player was not originally wearing. For example, if the woman began wearing regular street clothing, actions would be able to be assigned that require her to put on certain lingerie (which would be chosen as available through the toy menu).

This one would be pretty complex. The game AI has a lot of knowlege of clothing. Some clothing items are incompatabile with others. I will think about this, but it is not likely to happen soon.

. More specific actions need to be written for the dancing/stripping options, for those of us who don't have a clue how! "Perform an exotic dance" just doesn't cut it when you've never seen one. Maybe a separate "how to dance" action set?

Great idea. I may know just the person to write this..

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby wifeandmama » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 pm

Don wrote:

This one will require some thought. I will see if I can do something like this. However, you should never recieve six "oral stimulation" actions in a row. Each category of action (such as "oral stimulation") has a repetition counter for it. If you get an action in that category, the game requires that a certain number of turns elapse before it will give another action in that category. For the example you mentioned (Kissing genitals) the repetition value is 5, so you won't get that type of action again until the dice have rolled 5 times.

What I could do is make the repetition value changeable by the user. Then you could make it happen only after 9 times (for example). Do you think that would solve the issue?

This might do it, yes.

Don wrote:

This one would be pretty complex. The game AI has a lot of knowlege of clothing. Some clothing items are incompatabile with others. I will think about this, but it is not likely to happen soon.

I understand! I have just enough knowledge of programming to know that I don't have nearly enough knowledge of programming to know how complex a task certain things would be. :) But I thought I'd throw it out there, anyway.

Don wrote:
. More specific actions need to be written for the dancing/stripping options, for those of us who don't have a clue how! "Perform an exotic dance" just doesn't cut it when you've never seen one. Maybe a separate "how to dance" action set?

Great idea. I may know just the person to write this..

Terrific!

Thank you for not only designing a great program, but for being so open to suggestions from users. :)
wifeandmama

Return to Feature Requests