Gurantee that an action will come up during play

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Gurantee that an action will come up during play

Postby mac » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:19 am

I'd like to be able to guarantee that an action will come up when a certain Passion Level is reached. This could be a good way for a spouse to write an action that he or she may be somewhat uncomfortable suggesting or talking about verbally. But if the "game" suggests it...

As part of this it would be nice if, for example, I write 10 actions, we would be able to pick that only one of these 10 actions will come up per game. Or only two, or three, or however many I wish, so they don't all get "used up" in a single game. That is, if we don't end the game before they all get used ;)
mac

Postby Don » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:58 am

Hi,

These are a couple of good ideas. There isn't anything quite like them in the game currently. However, there is one thing that you can do as a work around until I can put something like this in.

Certain toys are high-priority toys. If an action requires a high-priority toy, and that toy is available, the game will go out of it's way to use that toy. So if you were to specify that your action requires "A plain flat bed sheet" and then tell the game that you have one, it will put a high priority on using your action. It won't guarantee it, but it will greatly improve the odds. It doesn't matter if the action really uses the toy or not. Of course if you do this, and then don't tell the game you have the toy, then the action will never play.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Gurantee that an action will come up during play

Postby luvher » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Don
I bought your game and have been looking over the action to get it ready for us.
I read this request about a list of the priority of toys so that there is more chanch that an action comes up.
Did you ever post the list, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks, seems to be a great game. :P

>Certain toys are high-priority toys. If an action requires a high-priority toy, and that toy is available, the game will go out of it's way to use that toy.

Hey Don,

>Is there somewhere that has a list of toys and their priority level. Some of them I'm sure I can guess, but it would be handy to know.

Thanks
luvher

Postby badneed » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:36 pm

I second that.... A list or how to set priority would be great. PLEASE!!!!!! :)
Still in badneed of a good e-mail name... LOL
badneed

Postby Don » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 pm

The following items are high priority:

Ice Cubes
Ice Cream
Whipped Cream
Drink
Feathers
Silk Scarf
Paint Brush
Razor
Towell
T-Shirt
Dress Sheet
Bed Sheet
Camcorder

All High priority items are equal in priority.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby YachtMaster » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi Don;

Great idea. What priority does equipment that we have added have? Is it high or regular priority? I did not see a place to change the priority when adding an item.

Thanks for writing such a great game.

Cheers,
YachtMaster
YachtMaster

Postby LXK8 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 am

It would be interesting if we could set our own priorities for toys.
Say:
Low - Action using this toy comes up occasionally (Maybe 1/4 of time)
Medium - 'Normal' condition 50/50 chance of an action using this toy coming up during any given game
High - Action using this toy comes up 75% or 80% of the time during a game

Another question.
If you select multiple 'high priority' toys, does that increase the likelyhood of that action being used???
LXK8

Return to Feature Requests