2 Requests

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

2 Requests

Postby frenchface » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 pm

I think you need to add more clothing items such as costumes and add more toys or make it so that we can add more toys if we have them.

Thanks
frenchface

Postby Don » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:19 pm

Hi,

You can add toys already using the action editor. Just got to Custom | Equipment.

We wanted to provide the ability to add custom clothing but it is somewhat impractical because the game needs information about the relationship of each clothing item to each other clothing item.

If there are clothing items you would like to see added, please let us know an we will make sure they are in the next release.

thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Pickwalls » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 am

Perhaps Hat, gloves, apron, mask as likely costume pieces that aren't as easily customizable with existing editor...
Pickwalls

Re: 2 Requests

Postby luvher » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Don

You mentioned
"If there are clothing items you would like to see added, please let us know an we will make sure they are in the next release.
thanks,
Don"

Last time my wife and I played, she got dress up in a sleeveless dress and a shawl cover(I think that is the right term; a large scarf used as an over the shoulder wrap). I used a sweater in the clothing editor, but if you are adding items this is my suggestion.

Thanks for a great game.
Luvher
luvher

Return to Feature Requests