Consequences

Use this forum to request new enhancements or make suggestions for future releases.

Moderator: Don

Consequences

Postby Rehpog1 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:41 am

Don-

I was thinking that some element of consequences could be a fun addition to the game. I'll illustrate with a couple of examples:

Suppose your spouse lands on the art studio and are faced with the following choice:

You are to help X with his sculpture. Let X pose you however he would like. He now gets to please you for 2 minutes. Remember, statues don't move or make noise.

The timer would run and then a question would appear saying, "Did Y make a noise?" If 'No' a congratulatory screen would be presented and the game would proceed as normal. If 'Yes' a new dialog would be presented saying something like, "You obviously have no appreciation for fine art, for ruining X's statue please. . .

The punishment could be monetary, or another action such as kiss him for two minutes which would bring up a new timer sequence. In essence linking two actions together.

Another situation I think it could be fun is in the courthouse, if you fail to perform the action correctly or refuse you could be found in contempt of court and sent to jail.

I think that this is a good idea that people would have fun with.
Rehpog1

Re: Consequences

Postby Don » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 am

This is a great idea of how the "linked actions" feature that we are working on could be used.

Thanks.
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Feature Requests